How to set up a new Facebook group in 10 minutes
Have you ever had something on your to-do list that feels like it’s permanent and will never get finished?
😟 Are you overwhelmed by the many options when you set up a Facebook group and just can’t seem to GET IT DONE?
⏰ Are you worried it will simply take too long?
In this video, I am going to remove the fear from your setup.
We’ll get your group going in 10 minutes!
To create a new Facebook group, you need to be logged into your Facebook account. You cannot create a group without also having your own personal Facebook account.
- From your News Feed, locate the left-hand sidebar and scroll down until you see the “Groups” tab. Click on it to access the Groups page.
- On the Groups page, click on the green “Create Group” button located on the top right corner. This will take you to the group creation page.
- On the group creation page, start by entering a suitable name for your group. Choose a name that reflects the purpose of your group and is easy to remember.
- Next, you can add members to your group by typing their names or selecting them from your friends’ list.
- You can also choose to make the group public or private, depending on the level of privacy you desire.
- Consider adding a relevant tagline or description that provides an overview of what your group is about.
- Decide on a custom URL for your group to use when sharing off of Facebook or in printed or other marketing materials.
- If you’d like, you can choose and customize the group’s accent color.
- If you’d like, you can also select what types of content you will allow – reels, GIFs, events, etc.
Watch the video to see all instructions!